Dear Lovell Foundation,
We are pleased to let you know that today we launched TakeFive, a micro campaign of The TakeCare Campaign! The purpose of this special effort is to widely promote five of the film shorts that are particularly relevant during COVID-19.
With TakeFive and TakeCare, we aim to reach the broadest range of Americans possible by addressing the most prevalent and preventable health care issues facing our nation. Our goal with these powerful short films is for each of us to see ourselves within the characters in the films – to help trigger an a-ha moment for each of us.
We’ve created a dedicated landing page encouraging visitors to sign up for an email newsletter. We also are initiating an Instagram campaign to raise awareness of TakeFive and to share the films, blogs written by our health advisors, Did You Knows which are interesting facts about health and well-being, and other content.
We would love your help to spread these dynamic new health-promoting resources to everyone we can reach.
- Please visit http://takecare.org to sign up for our email newsletter.
- Follow and engage with us on Instagram @takecareus.
- Read a blog on ThriveGlobal authored by our medical advisor, Dr. Judy Salerno, the president of the New York Academy of Medicine. She presents an overview of the five film shorts featured in the micro campaign.
- Please use the attached viewing guide to have conversations with your colleagues, patients, and friends.
- Send us any information on leaders or colleagues you think would be interested in hearing from us.
- Finally, feel free to share any evidence-based tools that you believe could help people on their journey to health and well-being, particularly during COVID-19. We will post and disseminate some of these materials through TakeFive and TakeCare channels. Email your content to Sharon at SReis@HealthyUSCollaborative.org.
We truly value your support and hope together we can help our country through these unprecedented times.
Christy Mack, Co-founder and Chair
Ann Lovell, Co-founder and Vice Chair
Sharon Reis, Executive Director
The Healthy US Collaborative
The TakeCare Campaign and TakeFive